(If you would like a link to your site added here, drop a line to email@example.com
- Peck-Polymers: Finally, laser cut peanut kits of the Peck line, along with special rubber, fine, light graded balsa, small carbon fiber tubes and special shapes, Dow 33 rubber lube, light Gampi tissue and the Jim Jones Balsa Stripper are part of the long line of FF products sold by Tim Goldstein at Peck-Polymers.
- Homegrown Television: For great videos of AMA and FAC contests and model flying videos of all types as well as a really fine video on indoor flying called "Silent Magic" which can be used to acquire indoor flying sites.
- Diels Engineering: For fine scale models designed to fly well, David Diels' line stands high on anybody's list. Light wood, lots of scale details and good engineering.
- Fiddlers Green: This site has the widest selection of paper/card models Don had seen. Tremendous detail, great printing of colors and scale details. Many can also be used as templates to color copy tissue for your own scale models.
- Ken Horne: Ken Horne's Old Time Airplane magazine (including the adventure stories) and Comet Five Cent Flyer Series.
- Aerodyne Online: Excellent source for kits and supplies. Nitrate and butyrate dope source.
- BMJR Models: Laser cut kits, 1/2 A gas, P-30, Old Time Rubber and electric RC.
- Penn Valley Hobby Center: Old time hobby shop with many excellent kits from almost all major manufacturers.
- GizmoGeezer: Interesting FF supplies including balanced P-30 props and a really efficient free wheel system. Also a winder with variable torque.
- Easy Built Models: Manufacturing fine model airplanes since 1932. Over 160 laser cut or printed balsa wood kits in production. Also a complete line of building accessories including Easy Buit Lite tissue in 28 colors and the MagnaBoard magnetic building set.