(If you would like a link to your site added here, drop a line to email@example.com
- Peck-Polymers: Finally, laser cut peanut kits of the Peck line, along with special rubber, fine, light graded balsa, small carbon fiber tubes and special shapes, Dow 33 rubber lube, light Gampi tissue and the Jim Jones Balsa Stripper are part of the long line of FF products sold by Tim Goldstein at Peck-Polymers.
- Diels Engineering: For fine scale models designed to fly well, David Diels' line stands high on anybody's list. Light wood, lots of scale details and good engineering.
- Fiddlers Green: This site has the widest selection of paper/card models Don had seen. Tremendous detail, great printing of colors and scale details. Many can also be used as templates to color copy tissue for your own scale models.
- BMJR Models: Laser cut kits, 1/2 A gas, P-30, Old Time Rubber and electric RC.
- Easy Built Models: Manufacturing fine model airplanes since 1932. Over 160 laser cut or printed balsa wood kits in production. Also a complete line of building accessories including Easy Buit Lite tissue in 28 colors and the MagnaBoard magnetic building set.